Saturday, December 20, 2008

And the Wheels Came Off the Wagon...

So...where did it all go wrong???

Why is it when you're experiencing bliss you can never quite see the train coming at you at warp speed?

I find myself being in INSUFFERABLE brat mode at this time. And such a shame as it is my very favorite time of the year. But...being bounced right off of Big's lap and out of his life is something that really kickstarts the insufferable mode.

And of course, "It's nothing you did..." really sends me. And I ask..."What happened to, 'Are you ready to join me in this lifestyle? Can you accept me being your Dom and making all the 'important decisions' for us? Will you submit to me with your heart and soul? Oh, and the whole me and you, with God's blessing, together forever, blah, blah, blah..."

Life is so incredibly strange, and fun, and irritating, and unpredictable. I have to laugh and keep on stepping. And now, where do I go from here, I say to myself, and start checking out sites...and holy crap...that's where it gets even stranger. From BDSM to Christian Domestic Discipline...my head is spinning. I know there's a happy medium here; somewhere to find someone into Domestic Discipline that doesn't include pictures of torsos with stiff cocks in hand...really...I mean, I can appreciate a stiff cock, but it's just not the way to start up a conversation for me.

What next? I've got to laugh and shake my head...I picture myself, sitting in the wagon, crashed on the sidewalk, wondering, "Where did it all go wrong? I was having such a good time!"

Oh, well.....NEEEEEXT....

3 comments:

Jay Walker said...

Wow, girl you got a serious brat problem.
I'm still looking for a Dom and I haven't found one yet, at least not one that I can spend the rest of my life with and make lots of little Jays.
If you've ever seen my site you would know that I do have a Dom but he lives 300 miles away so this makes the discipline side somewhat hard.
I'm sure that you will find the right Dom or maybe a Vanilla that you can slowly convert.
Keep your chin up girl,
hugs, Jay

Lil Sam said...

Stopping by to say Hi, saw you mentioned as I was on Bonnies blog, Wow what horrible timing for the wheels to come off. Wishing you all the best in 2009
Lil Sam

Anonymous said...

Just saying hi. Saw you on Bonnie's blog.

http://tinyurl.com/gf-s-first-day